Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Baby Signing

I always aspired to teaching my babies sign language. I thought it would be cool to have a baby that could communicate in another language and helpful in understanding their needs. So I picked up a flip chart style book a few days ago. So far Bruce and I have been working on more, milk, and eat. The bonus is that I'm learning sign language as well, which I've always wanted to do.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

We tried that with the boys; we only got as far as "eat" and "more". But that's because they started talking! Good luck with that, I think it's an awesome thing to do!

And yes! We will definitely go to Deanna Rose together....sometime soon, I hope!

And thanks for coming to visit tonight. We had a blast!

Lisa R said...

signingtime.com is a good website that has products that have been recommended to me by a few friends. You may want to check it out!

Anonymous said...

Ginny you rock! Spencer can sign more and Milk. Good luck.