Monday, July 19, 2010
Confessions of an unkempt housewife
Our bedroom truly feels like the family dump. Any miscellaneous stuff usually makes its way there. Of course today's collection includes laundry, Kirk's guitar and amp, my crafting/decorating supplies, gift wrap, Wii guitars, boxes of clothing, stationary supplies, and more clothes. Its drabness has put it next on my decorating list.
Exhibit A...displays said room after an hour of picking up and folding. You'd never realize from the looks of this room that I love an organized space. Earlier in the week I felt like moving stuff around from our entry closet to a hall closet so our coats and shoes would be easily accessible and our games could be unpacked.
Exhibit B...see, I can be orderly. Order definitely takes time. Or maybe I just take a lot of time getting things organized. I get lulled into complacency living in a mess and then bam! I have to do something about it, now! Thank goodness for those jolts of clarity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hahaha! I love it! Your room looks neat compared to mine though.. Your bed is made and the laundry is mostly folded... I don't know if I'll put a picture of mine up. We'll see. :)
Post a Comment