Friday, January 8, 2010

Month in Review

Here's a recap of the last month's events....

He's Here

Had lots of help, thanks to my moms!


Big Brother isn't sure he likes this new addition. I bribed him with a cookie so I could take some pictures.
Christmas was just the four of us.


I found a steal on a turkey around Thanksgiving and saved it for us for Christmas. This was a big deal...thanks to a new roaster, an oven bag, and some teamwork we had a wonderful Christmas dinner!


He was blessed at church.

3 comments:

Lis said...

What fun pictures. You look wonderful.

thepennells said...

So sorry we missed the blessing. Jon gets home from work at 8:30 to 9 Am. So, we will be late to church all year. Your new little one is so sweet.

MamaMimi said...

How exciting. So happy for you guys. The new house looks fabulous from the glimpses I get, and G you look great!