
I've been waiting for this for some time....sooo excited to have some family pictures now! And fantastic ones at that thanks to the talented Meredith Rowley, she's the answer to all your family photo needs, lol. Bruce was such a stinker. Try getting him to sit still AND smile, riiiiight. Oh, you may need to scroll down a bit on Meredith's Photo Blog.
6 comments:
Adorable!!! I saw the pics on Meredith's blog as well! I love them! You have a beautiful family! So what's up, what is Bruce going to be for Halloween!
Bruce really wasn't that bad...I promise! :)
You guys are awesome!
I love the pictures!
Okay, this is GREAT! You need to hook me up with this woman! I can't believe you have them back already! Where was this taken?
VERY NICE!!! I went to her site and saw more pictures. Wow! You guys have such beautiful blue eyes! I love the black and white one that you guys are kissing in the background. What a lovely family!
You have the cutest little family ever! How the heck are you! I have not talked to you in AGES!!!!! (I still have your Mulan movie too - you have probably been wondering where that was) I hope you are happy and well - you all look so good! YOU ARE GEORGOUS!!!!!
Post a Comment