Ohmigoodness, Bruce is ONE already!!! WOWSA! Happy Birthday to the little guy :)We went to the zoo for Jenalyn's first birthday too! *sofun*
It's hard to believe Bruce is already one. Time has go by way too fast this year. I love the scrape book pages.
Happy Birthday Bruce! Give him a big hug for us! Looks like you guys had a fun day! So when did the sugar high die down!!! I am still waiting for Tyler's to subside!!!
What a fun birthday! I love all the pictures. That you allready got it in a scrapbook is AMAZING!
Looks like you guys had so much fun. Awesome job on the blogging skills Ginny. You rock.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ohmigoodness, Bruce is ONE already!!! WOWSA! Happy Birthday to the little guy :)
We went to the zoo for Jenalyn's first birthday too! *sofun*
It's hard to believe Bruce is already one. Time has go by way too fast this year. I love the scrape book pages.
Happy Birthday Bruce! Give him a big hug for us! Looks like you guys had a fun day! So when did the sugar high die down!!! I am still waiting for Tyler's to subside!!!
What a fun birthday! I love all the pictures. That you allready got it in a scrapbook is AMAZING!
Looks like you guys had so much fun. Awesome job on the blogging skills Ginny. You rock.
Post a Comment