Sunday, May 18, 2008

Professional Driver

Over the course of three days last week I drove about 500 miles! Kansas City to Columbia, Columbia to St. Louis, St. Louis to Columbia, Columbia to Kansas City....whew, just typing that made me tired! lol

I'm such a goof and didn't take any pictures at Craig and Sarah's reception. Steph, I'm counting on you to e-mail me the lone picture of us and Bruce! We are taking a walk at Stephen's Lake Park. Kirk and I loved to come here when we lived in Columbia. It was just down the street from where we lived. You could walk around the lake, picnic in the rain, toss a frisbee, climb on the jungle gym, blow bubbles, feed the ducks and fish, rock climb...all things we've done here, this park had it all!

The Hewitts were great to stay with and were such a big help with Bruce. Are you sure you have to move?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See, I'm checking your blog! Such cute pictures of your trip and a yummy looking pizza! Glad you got back safe. It was so good to see you and we had so much fun with cute Bruce! Hope the teething thing isn't too awful for you.