Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Here and There

Thank goodness for busy days!

Yesterday Meredith and I went to Wonderscope Children's Museum. Each room has a different theme. I have to say my favorites were the Raceways exhibit and the vacuum tubes. I think we sat watching Jackson and Wyatt put the scarves and balls through this for at least 15 minutes. Oh, and Bruce had a good time too..yeah, uh huh. He's happy just to get out and people watch.


Today we ventured out to Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead. I have been wanting to visit for quite some time as so many people have talked up the free park that includes playgrounds, farm animals, petting and feeding areas, and tons of interactive stuff for kids. Bruce took notice of some of the animals...those that were moving that is. lol I definitely want to go back and what a great group of gals I hung out with too, thanks ladies!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I had a great time! My favorite, by far, was the clear tubes!

I'm glad you finally got to go to Deanna Rose!!! Isn't it just the BEST?!

Jill said...

The Farmstead was so much fun!!! Glad we all went together.