Sunday, November 11, 2007

A New Title

I'm becoming more convinced that this should be titled Bruce's Blog because mostly anything of interest that happens around here is about him! Even now...I can think of several very exciting posts to create that are related to Bruce. Disclaimer: The term exciting has taken on a whole new meaning since having a baby!

My Friend Mylicon
Carry Me in This (we just purchased a baby carrier)
Signed Up and No One to Visit (I enrolled with our local Parents As Teachers, there is a four month waiting list for a home visit!!)
Reasons I Know I'm Cute (I should start adding an extra 15 minutes to my expected time on running errands...people can't help but stop and oogle over Bruce)
Spoiled and Loving It (the grandparents visits have assured this!)

The truth of the matter is that Bruce just happens to be the big news in this phase of our life. I'm okay with that!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I like "My friend Mylicon"! Hilarious!

And what kind of baby carrier did you get? I have a Hotsling and love it! I used to have a Snugli for Jackson and only used it a bit for Wyatt. It just cut off the circulation to their legs when they got to a certain weight. That, and there were too many straps and whatnot to get the kid secured in there!

Ginny said...

It's the Infantino brand, but like the Snugli. I like the concept, but seem to have a hard time with it fitting and feeling right. Maybe I just have to get used to it.