Thursday, November 15, 2007
Bold and Risky
I just went for my final c-section check up and have been given the green light for all my normal activities. I have been waiting for this as I am feeling motivated and enthusiastic about exercising. I know, I know...what will make this different from any other time I've felt "motivated and enthusiastic about exercising." Hahaha, well I guess Bruce is a new factor as I want to be fit and healthy so I'm able to keep up with him and the obvious, I want to loose some baby (+ pre-baby) weight. I feel posting my intentions is both bold and risky (now everyone will know!), but with it brings some accountability and anything that helps me keep at this I'll do! Oh yeah, thanks FitTV! I can have some variety in workout routines and stay home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you! I'm definitely going to try harder after Logan comes than I did the last two times. I even thought about posting my weight and a "before" picture on my blog to motivate me. I figure if everyone sees how yucky I am, I'd better do something about it. But I really don't know if I'll actually do it! :)
Post a Comment