Sunday, June 1, 2008

Keeping Recipes Organized

Does anyone have a system to keeping your recipes and would like to share it? I really need to get all mine together, they're on random sizes of paper in a file folder...not quite the permanent solution I'm looking for! I'm just not sure if I want them printed on 3x5s, full 8 1/2x11s, or something in between. Then there is the question of do I laminate them or design them in Photoshop and get them printed like a picture. Bah!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

I actually made a recipe blog for all of my recipes. (meredithsrecipes.blogspot.com) I use it all of the time! And I can always send people that way if they are wanting one of my recipes!

carizolli said...

Meredith is a genius! What a great idea! I might have to do that too!

I actually have the same problem you have, Ginny. Mine are all disorganized, some bookmarked online, some on 3x5's, some on 8.5x11 folded up in my recipe box *pfft* I think I might go Meredith's route! I LOVE that idea!

Ginny said...

That is a great idea Meredith. Though if I did that I'd like to have physical copies as well.

Becca said...

I keep all of my personal recipes in a 3 ring binder. I print most of my stuff off the computer, so they are usually the same size. Plus if you have smaller items you can put them in a page protector. Plus, the recipes that I use all the time I put in a page protector to keep them safe.