Friday, March 21, 2008

Fun Day at the Park


Kirk got off work early today so we headed over to Shawnee Mission Park, probably because I talked it up so much from hanging out the day before with a friend. The three of us enjoyed walking around, lounging on a blanket together, and taking lots of pictures!

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Love it! Bruce is SO adorable! I love his little mohawk!

carizolli said...

Ohmigosh! CUTE pics! I especially love the family shot with Brucey's tongue sticking out :)

Ginny said...

Yeah, so that day all Bruce did was have his tongue out!

Sara said...

You are so talented! So, you are taking a class? I need to do something like that! I LOVE your cute blog! I love cute BRUCE! I can not believe how big he is - what a doll!

Nicole said...

What a fun time! You guys look great. I love the blog and all the neat things you are doing with it. Can't wait to see you guys.