Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Today could have been a lot worse! The bad thing is that I'm sick with strep. The good things are the chocolate and card I got from my dear hubby this morning, the time he took off work this afternoon to help with Bruce, the grocery shopping he did while out picking up my medicine, going to get our taxes done (hooray for refunds!), and the Chinese food he brought home for dinner. I guess I'm saying that what could have been a terrible day actually turned out okay.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Oh Ginny! I am so sorry that you are sick! That is no fun at all! Kirk is such a great husband! I am glad that he takes such good care of you!

carizolli said...

I'm sorry you're sick. Did I hear strep? Yucko! I'm glad it turned out to be an "okay" day though.

Mine didn't make a turn for the better until around 10:30 p.m.!

Meredith said...

Yay for good husbands!