I belong to an online gaming community called The Mormon Battalion. The majority are LDS and we joined them when we started playing Guild Wars. Last summer we got together in Colorado at the YMCA of the Rockies and had a blast!

Not the weird gamer types you thought they'd be, eh? Heehee, look at me and my pregnant self and hated haircut (I really didn't like that cut). How soon I forget! Anyway, we are planning to get together again in 2009. I am the chairperson for the 2009 Reunion Committee. The first step is for us to find a location that will house 10+ families under one roof, preferably a bedroom/bath for each family. Do you have any recommendations?
3 comments:
I have no ideas for you, but it looks like a lot of fun!
Ohmigoodness...I'm already counting down the days 'til the reunion!!! I'll let you know if I hear of a good venue.
I can't wait! I was just telling Kirk today how I think this one will be all the better because we can skip all the awkwardness of meeting for the first time.
Post a Comment